Cleaning is not always fun, but with the right list, it can be less of a chore
One of the real tough parts about moving is the work that goes into cleaning your home before putting in on the market. Families and work leave little time for cleaning, so it can be tough to stay organized.
But this list helps! Not everything needs to be done every week, so when I have a little extra time, I try to tackle a monthly or a longer term item. (I put dates next to them so I know when they were done).
It's a great list for getting your home ready - or just trying to stay organized.
Here's a link to the cleaning list in easy to download PDF form! It prints great in both color and black and white.
If you like the list, feel free to download it, and say "thanks" in the comments.
Don’t Go Just Yet! More Information for you…
- Should I buy a home that has well water and not city or town water?
- How can I tell if a basement gets water in my potential home purchase?.
- Southborough MA town page and information
- Thinking of being a landlord for investment? Here’s some quick tips.
- How do Home Property Assessments Relate to Real Estate prices? Should I use them for a valuation?
- Landlords: How to prepare for a new tenant
- How Serious is Moss or Lichen on my Roof shingles?
About Matt Heisler
Matt Heisler is a real-estate professional and owner of this website. He has been selling homes in MA for buyers and sellers for over 20 years. He is an expert in foreclosure purchases, short-sale purchases, short-sale sales, buy and hold investing, fix and flip investing, and of course traditional residential home sales. He is happy to take questions as they pertain to real estate on Title V, Radon, Termites, Sump Pumps, Roofs, Foundations, Wells, Septic Systems, Cash-Flow, Staging, and a host of other housing issues. As a Vanderbilt University alumnus, he is proud to serve his local community.
*All information is posted in good faith and is assumed to be reliable, but may rely on third party information sources.