Condos For Sale in Ashland Market Report
Ashland condos kinda tell an interesting story, but you wouldn't see it from this graph. This graph shows a slightly increasing market, with not much of interest behind it.
Can’t see the chart? You can find it Here .
This chart, however, is a little different.
This chart shows that demand for condos is sky high. Prices should be rising much faster. Why aren't they?
Well - that's not really a data question. The data doesn't have the answer. But the answer I would give is that Ashland condos have reached "max affordability". The ability for prices to go up is dependant on the consumer to make more money - they are pegged to income increases. Consumers are already "maxing out" and don't have the ability to pay any more - or they would.
What should active condo buyers do in Ashland?
Recognize that the market is very competitive. COVID aside, where we really don't have any current data, there are way too many buyers lookign for condos - and the prices may not prove to be rational if there is a pull back. Caution is warranted.
What should potential condo sellers do in Ashland?
Sell! Top prices in Ashland means now is your time to cash out. If you're a landlord, this is a great time for a 1031-exchange, where you can max out here and get into a property that has a much better cash on return profile.
Top Reads at Heisler & Mattson Properties
- What are the Massachusetts tax rates for each town and city from most to least?
- Thinking of building your own home? Should you use 2x4 or 2x6 construction?
- Can I get a home seller to pay my closing costs?
- I like this house, but should I buy a home with electric heat?
- I’m not sure what to do, this home has a failed septic system. Can I still buy it?
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- I just found out a home has a betterment. What should I know about home betterments?Do I have to pay them?
Ashland Recent Condos For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- Ashland’s “Condo Seller Index” (CSI): 361 Last Report:232
- There are 10 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 89 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 47 homes sold in the last 3 months in Ashland .
- The Average number of Days on Market was 31 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 111 days of the Ashland homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged 235 (vs. 228 )
- Current sellers are looking for 259 $/sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $ 432,000 for sold homes.
- Ashland, MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. (That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!).